Do you consider yourself successful, but too tired or too busy to actually live your life to the fullest? I am a coach that focuses on those suffering from the glorification of busy. People that have achieved success in the work and professional areas but who know deep down there is more to life than that… I coach those who have left themselves go and now see the state of their health suffering from the constant demands of modern life. This group of people is what I call “the tired and mindfully curious” .
Have you ever received good advice that you were unable to follow? Has your doctor ever recommended a lifestyle change that you found to be unsustainable? Have you ever wanted something in your life, but found you couldn’t achieve it alone? You are not alone. But the good news is that there is nothing wrong with you…You are simply “stuck” in a way of seeing things. The way you have learnt to see yourself and your routines are failing you.
Health Coaching is the behavioral and strategic complement to health care. Stop spinning your wheels trying to figure out things on your own. Avoid being confused and regressing to old patterns after a short while. The best doctors in the nation agree: Food is medicine and I can teach you how to use it for your particular lifestyle! Don’t go on a diet, create a new plant focused and mindful life.
What is a health coaching? Think of it as “Personal Well-being Consulting”. Health Coaches are knowledgeable advisors who provide ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. As your Health Coach, I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory health, wellness and food advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
As a client of my health coaching program, you will…
- stop the yo-yo “one size fits all” diet mentality
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve good health in a sustainable way
- learn strategies to manage time, stress and your busy schedule
- improve your work-life balance and learn to prioritize your self-care
- include alkalizing, clean and living super foods to feed your body at a cellular level and feel younger
- improve digestion, sleep, skin and other markers of good health
- understand and reduce your cravings and poor habits using food and mindfulness
- increase your energy levels, focus and clarity by using food, breathing techniques and self-study
- feel great in your body with increased self confidence
- learn about new foods and simple living rituals that save you time and energy
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the foundational tools you need to create the life you want
It can take someone that is “sick and tired of being sick and tired” to be ready for this work. You will be empowered and challenged. This is not a diet plan, nor a quick fix. That is why it works and why the results last! Are you ready to take charge of your life and health? Are you willing to step in and get “unstuck”? If you answered yes, then this is your call to shine!
To decide if health coaching is right for you, I invite you to schedule a free initial consultation with me. During this session, we will discuss your health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your goals.
Contact me today to schedule your free initial consultation.